++ Crime Town Roleplay ++
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DMing, OOC Insulting, Healing in Gunfight The Jelavic's

3 posters

Go down

DMing, OOC Insulting, Healing in Gunfight The Jelavic's Empty DMing, OOC Insulting, Healing in Gunfight The Jelavic's

Post  Vito Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:40 pm

In-Game name: (Your Name): Vito Genovese
Date and time:13:27 1/11
What he/she has done: I went up on the top of four dragons just chilling, then Peko, Dario, and Luka Came up, after that they said ''ARE YOU BATMAN?!'' i replied ''you arrogant fools'', this is obviously a good chance to DM right, so then after they started shooting, so i did a James Bond, and jumped off the building with a para... opened it floated down... after i escaped then went to our gunshop, (Tattaglia), i started healing, then Dario come in and started shooting me... so i started fighting back, and he healed when he started losing... and turned name off to hide it. then after a long gunfight of us running around trying to kill eachother the other two came in Luka then pulled a chainsaw from his ass then attempted to chainsaw me, i ran out and then back in and back upstairs attempting to hide and Dario came in again and i ended up killing Luka then died myself. i started saying Nice DM, to him over /pm and he was replying no its not... when clearly saying something so small as Arrogant fool is enough to get killed right?
And began OOC Insulting me
Screenshots:
DMing, OOC Insulting, Healing in Gunfight The Jelavic's W9goco

This is the first DM, i mean you can class it as DM since thats not a good enough reason to kill

DMing, OOC Insulting, Healing in Gunfight The Jelavic's 34ilrls

The Healing in Gunfight... with /nameoff to avoid this situation, please note his Donator if however he got /nameoff

DMing, OOC Insulting, Healing in Gunfight The Jelavic's Ve0l6e

OOC Insult, Dumb Fuck

Other notes: It may say i heal on the SS but this is from when i entered first...

Vito

Back to top Go down

DMing, OOC Insulting, Healing in Gunfight The Jelavic's Empty Re: DMing, OOC Insulting, Healing in Gunfight The Jelavic's

Post  Johnny_Capone Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:09 am

I'm going to talk to them. There's not enough shown on the screenshots of the DM, and you insulted him too. It seems there's more reasons to have a word with them though.

Johnny_Capone

Back to top Go down

DMing, OOC Insulting, Healing in Gunfight The Jelavic's Empty Re: DMing, OOC Insulting, Healing in Gunfight The Jelavic's

Post  Vito Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:15 am

Johnny_Capone wrote:I'm going to talk to them. There's not enough shown on the screenshots of the DM, and you insulted him too. It seems there's more reasons to have a word with them though.
You wouldn't kill someone for getting called arrogant, i swear its like the smallest insults lead to getting killed, i mean seriously if someone called you an idiot IRL you wouldn't kill them...
Its an excuse to DM and if your going to let that slide, your going to see kills a lot more, in the end, welcome to a lower population of w00ts server.

Vito

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny_Capone Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:51 am

It's handled. They will be watched closely.

Johnny_Capone

Back to top Go down

Post  Leo Viola Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:08 am

+ The situation has been solved ingame!

Topic locked
Leo Viola
Leo Viola

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum