++ Crime Town Roleplay ++
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Computer problems

2 posters

Go down

Computer problems Empty Computer problems

Post  Unknown Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:39 am

I am going to be I/A till I'll fix my computer. I tried to put my rams in my sisters computer wich has same DDR,and it just fucked up. I repaired her computer and got mine not working.
So,cya when I make it...

Unknown

http://www.sicilian-mafia.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Computer problems Empty Re: Computer problems

Post  Leo Viola Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:02 am

try switching your computer on dead mode, then re-setting the rams into the place..The computer might not recognize the rams, since it thinks they're still missing. It can't work with a low number of it, so maybe you gotta just switch it off, and then on again Smile . Worked with me when I bought new DDR's
Leo Viola
Leo Viola

Back to top Go down

Post  Unknown Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Leo Viola wrote:try switching your computer on dead mode, then re-setting the rams into the place..The computer might not recognize the rams, since it thinks they're still missing. It can't work with a low number of it, so maybe you gotta just switch it off, and then on again Smile . Worked with me when I bought new DDR's
I tried this,it didn't worked. Someone who is good in computers told me to re-install the windows,and I'll do that today!It's bcz I didn't setted up the hard drive on that mode from BIOS,and evreything from the hard drive got fucked up and now I'll reinstall the windows.

See you soon in game.

Unknown

http://www.sicilian-mafia.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down