++ Crime Town Roleplay ++
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read this...

3 posters

Go down

Read this... Empty Read this...

Post  Vito Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:58 am

the player count is dead now a days, when i first joined which was one day before ''The'' War. (so far) anyway, we hit I think 40 Players that day?, and because of some hacking retard its taken half of our player count away...

So we have to now regain the players that we lost, but I have no clue how we can take it back up to 30-40 players regular.

But my opinion to help would be.

Here is a list

- Get more people RPing More:
Don Sit Downs, for the Mafias
PD Should do Quite a few routine checks
Civillians don't be scared to role-play with them, and role-play not like ''WANNA JOIN A FACTION NAO?!''

- Active Dons and PD Chief...
This Crucial since for one we have all noticed that the only Active PD member is Jason_Garcia, so if we had an active chief maybe they could hire more members, and Dons should make it more interesting for the already joined members, and be active due to their members might abandon them.

- Ventrilo...
Now, every small time server has one of these you want to know why?, because it gives a professional look to the server, but at the same time, for the people already on the server can talk and have a good time Wink i highly recommend this because typing just gets boring.

- Forums
We need a more active forums so far there is 15 Players on the server, yet Only me online also, we could have got a few more players because if everyone was on the forums on the server before the hack they would know we would moved IP's but some stayed their.

Thanks for reading, leave comments with your own ideas on the server either Increasing Roleplay, or Getting more members

Vito

Back to top Go down

Read this... Empty Re: Read this...

Post  Unknown Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:47 am

+1 ! Neither I know how to get players back,but if we all try to get our friends who doesnt plays San Andreas in game,it could be very good and we'll gain them back,even more.

Unknown

http://www.sicilian-mafia.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  WickeeD Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:07 pm

It would help alot with improvent in the script. The RP standar is too low, we need to raise it. And that's by updating the script more offen, thoght RP doesn't come from a script. But sins IM RP started, noobs have been the 'future'. Therefor we should think especially much about our newcommers, and also improve the script so some of the old players might return.

- And for the Management, they should check the suggestion forum more offen, accept and denie suggestion from players.

WickeeD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down