++ Crime Town Roleplay ++
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Improvement in the current house system.

3 posters

Go down

Improvement in the current house system. Empty Improvement in the current house system.

Post  WickeeD Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:25 am

An easy and necessary suggestion:

Well the current house system is poor, in my opinion. Their should be no house-pack system at all.

- Each owneable house should contain an interiour which fits for them! And then ofcourse the price on the house
should be more expencive when it contains a better interiour.

It's so damn unrealistic to have a little poor house in the desert, and once you enter it. You're in a huge and nice house.

WickeeD

Back to top Go down

Improvement in the current house system. Empty Re: Improvement in the current house system.

Post  Leo Viola Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:54 am

I totally agree. Gonna be discussed about it.
Leo Viola
Leo Viola

Back to top Go down

Improvement in the current house system. Empty Re: Improvement in the current house system.

Post  Whacked Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:22 am

WickeeD wrote:An easy and necessary suggestion:

Well the current house system is poor, in my opinion. Their should be no house-pack system at all.

- Each owneable house should contain an interiour which fits for them! And then ofcourse the price on the house
should be more expencive when it contains a better interiour.

It's so damn unrealistic to have a little poor house in the desert, and once you enter it. You're in a huge and nice house.
ye, too many playas just buy upgrades for new interiors, wasting money for nothing :/
Whacked
Whacked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down