++ Crime Town Roleplay ++
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some suggestions.

2 posters

Go down

Some suggestions. Empty Some suggestions.

Post  Calo Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:33 am

1. If the Don dies in a war, not only the war will end but, another don will be picked.

Because of this rule, families will beware who they'll war with. They won't start a war easily.
Wars are great, I admit, but wars are supposed to be seen often.
True, wars happen, but not every week. Every month is even too much.

Also, because of this rule, when a war actually has been finished, and when a don actually did die, is that it keeps the server rolation up. No one tone families, every person has his own ideal of how a faction should be. So, when a don dies in a war, and someone else becomes don, the family will change also with it. This keeps the server from bore to fast.

When a don dies, the RH will rule the faction. Faction has no RH? Vicario will lead. Etc.

2. Delete some factions.

Sicilian RP has like, 10 factions ? Barzini, Corleone, Stracci, SAPD, SDC, Sicilione, Cuneo, Tattaglia, Hitman?.
Delete some factions, keep 5 factions alive, it's too bad for those who lead the faction what will be deleted, but a server with 40/49 players and 10 factions is WAY too much. Means 4 a 5 payers per faction, WHEN the server is full.

10 Factions will also keep players to leave the server earlier. When you're with like 5 person in 1 faction the faction gets bored after 2 days playing, they'll leave the faction and join another faction where it's exactly the same, they leave server.

3. Make different factions, not all Italian factions.

Make a poll on the server with different kinds of factions, wich we can choose from. The selected factions will have to furfill some rules.
Examples:
Italians: Picciotto, Scagnozzo, Soldier, Capo, Consigliere, Vicario, Don

Russian: Associate, Comrade, Soldat, Brigadier, Advisor, Underboss, Leader.

Go on.. Go on...

4. Make things not related to their faction to do.

Add things to do, wich not relate to their faction.

Can't mind up some things ATM, will update soon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Open for improvement

Calo

Back to top Go down

Some suggestions. Empty Re: Some suggestions.

Post  I-Bebs Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:16 pm

I totaly agree with # 2 & 3 but number 1 is sad.
Would be a great idea to to make some different factions, instead just italian mafias.

To delete some factions, would be great, specially when the pop is so low as it is now.

i recommand that the original faction wud stay. and new ones should get deleted.

I-Bebs

Back to top Go down